Term of Use
The Site is owned and operated by Trajus and its contractors. We have the right at any time to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site including, without limitation, the contents of the Site and the Services offered by the Site. You may visit our Site at any time to read these Terms and learn of any revisions made to these Terms. All such changes are binding on you 14 calendar days after they are initially posted on the Site unless you are a new user, in which case they are binding on you immediately.
2. Intended Use.
- The Site is intended for your benefit to become familiar with Trajus and our Services.
- You understand that Trajus does not accept any liability whatsoever for any harm that might result from any statements presented on the Site, including any descriptions of the Services or any third-party services or products posted on or offered through our Site.
- You understand that any statements by Trajus, its employees, agents, affiliates, and members are provided for informational purposes only.
3. Our Services.
Trajus offers information regarding Trajus news, leadership, business operations, as well as certain events, policies, and financial and operational matters.
4. Use of Information and Materials on our Site.
- The information contained on our Site is subject to change without notice.
- While Trajus makes every effort to ensure that the information on our Site is accurate, Trajus makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of any information provided on our Site.
- Any unauthorized use of our Site and systems including, but not limited to, unauthorized entry into our system, misuse of passwords, or misuse of any information posted on our Site, is strictly prohibited.
- Except as expressly granted herein, the viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form, or document from the Site, is prohibited. Trajus grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use of such materials solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use.
5. Third Party Links/Services.
- ***Limitations of Warranties and Remedies. ***To the full extent allowed by law, Trajus disclaims all warranties, terms, or conditions, express or implied, either in fact or by operation of law, statutory, or otherwise, including warranties, terms, or conditions of merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. Trajus neither assumes nor authorizes any other person to assume for it any other liability in connection with the sale and use of the Services provided by Trajus. In no event will Trajus be liable for any incidental, consequential, punitive, or special damages, including, without limitation, lost profits or revenues, even if Trajus has, or should have had, any knowledge, actual or constructive, of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Trajus and its officers and employees (the “Trajus Parties”) against any and all third-party claims, suits, costs, losses, liabilities, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) that the Trajus Parties may incur arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site or any of the Services of Trajus.
- ***Choice of Law and Venue.***These Terms will be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without application of choice-of-law provisions that would require application of the laws of another jurisdiction. By using the Site, you hereby irrevocably submit yourself to the exclusive venue and personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Dallas County, Texas with regard to any dispute relating to these Terms or its enforcement. You also hereby waive any challenge to venue and personal jurisdiction you may have to a lawsuit filed in a state or federal court in Dallas County, Texas, relating to a dispute between the parties relating to these Terms or its enforcement.
- Severability. If any provision of these Terms are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired and a valid, legal, and enforceable provision of similar intent and economic impact will be substituted therefore.
- Additional Provisions Regarding Liability. You and Trajus agree that the foregoing limitations will not be read so as to limit any liability to an extent that would not be permitted under applicable law and specifically will not limit any liability for gross negligence, intentional, tortious, or unlawful conduct or damages for strict liability that may not be limited by law.
- Notices. Any notices or communication sent by you to Trajus pursuant to these Terms will be in writing and sent to the address specified herein or such other address as Trajus may specify in writing.
All notices must be sent to: email@example.com
8. Intellectual Property.
- Trademarks. Trajus is the owner of the mark “Trajus” and all other Trajus marks, slogans and logos appearing on the Site, and the trademark and domain trajuscorp.com. Any other marks and logos appearing on the Site are owned by their respective owners. Trajus is the owner of the Site’s content, including the overall look and feel, page headers, design properties, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, graphical user interfaces, data displays, button icons, and imagery. All rights are reserved.
- Copyrights. Our Site contains copyrighted material and other proprietary information, including, without limitation, downloadable files, text, charts, reports, data displays, software, graphical user interfaces, icons, photos, video, and graphics. The contents of the Site are protected under the United States and foreign country copyright laws, as well as international treaties. You may not modify, publish, transmit, display, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Site’s content, in whole or in part. No copying, redistribution, retransmission, publication, or commercial exploitation of downloadable material will be permitted without the express written permission of Trajus and the copyright owner, if applicable. All rights are reserved.
9. Suggestions and Idea Submissions.
Unless otherwise agreed to in writing, Trajus does not accept unauthorized idea submissions outside of established business relationships. To protect the interests of our current partners and ourselves, we must treat the issue of such submissions with great care. Importantly, without a clear business relationship, Trajus cannot and does not treat any such submissions in confidence. Accordingly, please do not communicate unauthorized idea submissions with Trajus through the Site. Any ideas disclosed to Trajus outside of a pre-existing and documented confidential business relationship are not confidential and Trajus may therefore develop, use, and freely disclose or publish similar ideas without compensating you or accounting to you. Trajus will make every reasonable effort to return or destroy any unauthorized idea submissions without detailed review of them. However, if, in Trajus’s sole discretion, Trajus determines that a review is necessary, it will be with the understanding that Trajus assumes no obligation to protect the confidentiality of your idea or compensate you for its disclosure or use. By submitting an idea or other detailed submission to Trajus through the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms of these Terms.
10. Representations and Warranties
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are using the Site solely for personal reasons and that you are not an attorney or an agent of an attorney conducting an investigation to a potential claim related to the Site, any materials available through the Site, or Trajus. You also represent and warrant that you are not engaging in activities in an attempt to circumvent, or make any efforts thereto, any encryption, password protection, or security features placed within the Site or any subpart thereof, or reverse engineer any part of the Site, portions of the Site, or any materials available through the Site. You also represent and warrant that any information you provide us is true and accurate.
11. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding these Terms, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org